Bob SpinkTotal EDMs Signed: 7,339
Represented Castle Point as a Independent MP from 2008 until 2010.
Represented Castle Point as a UKIP MP during 2008
Represented Castle Point as a Independent Conservative MP during 2008
Represented Castle Point as a Conservative MP from 2001 until 2008.
Represented Castle Point from 1992 until 1997.
- 06/04/2010 Signed EDM 1232 European Trade In Horses For Slaughter
- 06/04/2010 Seconded EDM 1231 Dignity For All Campaign
- 30/03/2010 Seconded EDM 1219 Overseas Territories' Representation In The House Of Commons
- 30/03/2010 Signed EDM 1218 Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal 2009
- 30/03/2010 Signed EDM 1217 UK Fresh Produce Industry
- 30/03/2010 Signed EDM 1216 Marie Curie Cancer Care Nurses
- 30/03/2010 Seconded EDM 1215 Licensing Of Live Music
- 30/03/2010 Seconded EDM 1214 Continued Employment For The Over-65s
- 30/03/2010 Signed EDM 1209 Listed Places Of Worship Grant Scheme
- 30/03/2010 Seconded EDM 1208 National Institute For Health And Clinical Excellence Ruling On Azacitidine
These are the topics which motions proposed by Bob Spink have been classified into.
|EU law and treaties||13|
|Health education and preventive medicine||10|
Receive updates on this MP's activity.
Download raw data as csv or xml.